If you are suffering from Irritable Bowel syndrome (IBS) or other digestive dysfunction:
- IBS usually features irregular or painful elimination, including constipation, diarrhea, or both…
- and/or pain or dis-comfort from chronic gas or bloating, cramping, heartburn or reflux.
- Your symptoms may correlate with food (and perhaps you suspect Food Sensitivites, Food Intolerance, or Food Allergies).
- Or you may have the more serious level: Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, such as Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Celiac Disease.
- IBS & IBD often co-exist with symptoms that point to Leaky Gut Syndrome:
- Skin Conditions, such as Eczema, Psoriasis, acne
- Respiratory conditions, such as chronic sinus infections, Asthma
…and/or PMS or other Women’s Hormone imbalances, such as:
- Pre-menstrual Syndrome (PMS) or premenstrual tension
- painful period cramps (aka Dysmenorrhea) that interfere with your life, or cause you to resort to pain relievers you’d rather avoid
- menopausal symptoms (like hot flashes)
Help & Relief are Available! My mission is to help you achieve…
- Freedom from pain and discomfort
- Freedom from worrying about eating with other people, because of fear about how your body reacts
- Freedom to focus on your life, not your symptoms
- Ability to sleep through the night without hot flashes soaking your sheets
- Energy to pursue what you’re truly meant to do with your life
- Peace of mind that comes with a healthy body
…via my naturopathic approach:
- Discovering food sensitivities and healing digestion (including “Leaky Gut Syndrome,” a.k.a Intestinal Permeability)
- Uncovering and correcting gut flora imbalance, including Candida and other dysbiosis
- Uncovering and correcting hormonal imbalance (more effectively and more safely than hormone replacement, including bio-identical hormones)
- Educating you about whole-foods nutrition
- Cleaning up internal toxicity (including from external sources – also called Environmental Medicine)
(More about naturopathic medicine).