Are you suffering from Irritable Bowel syndrome (IBS) or other digestive dysfunction?
- Do you avoid doing things like travelling and eating with others, out of fear of how your body will react?
- Does your pain, or necessity of managing your Elimination carefully, interfere with your life or activities?
- Are you even afraid to eat sometimes, because the aftermath is so hard or unpleasant?
- Dr. Epstein has extensive expertise in:
- Irregular or painful elimination, including constipation, diarrhea, or both;
- Pain or dis-comfort from chronic gas or bloating, cramping, heartburn or reflux;
- Symptoms that may correlate with food (and perhaps you suspect Food Sensitivities, Food Intolerance, or Food Allergies).
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, such as Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, or Celiac Disease (in which symptoms are similar to those described above with IBS/Irritable Bowel Syndrome, except more severe, and there is actual organ damage along with GI dysfunction, and may include bloody or mucusy stools).
- IBS & IBD often co-exist with symptoms that point to Leaky Gut Syndrome:
- Skin conditions, such as eczema, psoriasis, acne;
- Respiratory conditions, such as chronic sinus infections, asthma;
- Recurring UTIs (urinary tract infections) or vaginitis (such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis).
Are you suffering from PMS, menopausal hot flashes, or other Women’s Hormone imbalances?
- Do you have to park yourself on the couch with a heating pad to your belly, for a day or two every month? Do you have to curl up in a ball and try not to move?
- Do you miss school or work, because of painful period cramps, or else resort to pain relievers you’d rather avoid? Do you ever vomit because the pain is so bad?
- Are you tired of snapping at your spouse or kids, because it’s hard to be your normal self when you’re in pain, or because you feel like your PMS takes over your mood (when normally you’re in control of your behavior)
- Do you wake in the night with sheets soaked from menopausal hot flashes, but know in your gut that exogenous hormones can’t possibly be the only option?
- Dr. Epstein has extensive expertise in:
- Emotional lability or irritability of Pre-menstrual Syndrome (PMS) or premenstrual tension;
- The general sense that you can’t cope with things you normally can when your period is imminent;
- Premenstrual headaches or migraines;
- Painful period/menstrual cramps (aka Dysmenorrhea);
- Menopausal hot flashes, which can be bad enough that you break out in a sweat, or are woken in the middle of the night;
- Insomnia, either from or independent of hot flashes;
- Moodiness or depression of PMS or menopause.
Are you ready for RELIEF? My mission is to help you achieve…
- Freedom from pain and discomfort;
- Freedom from worrying about eating with other people, because of fear about how your body reacts;
- Ability to accept dinner invitations again;
- Freedom to focus on your life, not your symptoms;
- Ability to sleep through the night without hot flashes soaking your sheets;
- Energy to keep up with your kids or grandkids, and spend quality time with your family;
- Energy to pursue your goals and mission in life, without your health holding you back;
- Confidence to hang out with friends;
- Peace of mind that comes with a healthy body.
Dr. Epstein’s comprehensive naturopathic approach involves…
- Discovering food sensitivities, in order to remove or reduce obstacles to cure;
- Healing digestion (including sealing up a “Leaky Gut” a.k.a Intestinal Hyperpermeability);
- Uncovering and correcting gut flora imbalance, including Candida and other dysbiosis;
- Strengthening digestion, so the problems don’t recur;
- Uncovering and correcting hormonal imbalance (more effectively and more safely than hormone replacement, including bio-identical hormones);
- Educating you about whole-foods nutrition;
- Cleaning up internal toxicity (including from external sources – also called Environmental Medicine).
(More about naturopathic medicine).
Could you be my new Right-Hand Wo/Man?
Dr. Deb’s Recent Posts
How I Help People Get Relief from IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) A young woman recently wrote to me to tell me...